According to the latest guideline on the diagnosis and treatment of the novel coronavirus released by the National Health Commission, the virus is sensitive to ultraviolet light and heat, so ultraviolet radiation can effectively eliminate the virus.
Radiant manufactures UV machines that could be repurposed to sterilize PPE for public safety and healthcare workers during the pandemic. The machine use high-intensity ultraviolet light to damage the DNA of bacteria and viruses that may be living on surfaces such as hospital beds, medical equipment, countertops and work spaces.
Radiant Industrial Solutions, UVC Conveyor used in first known in-line UV PPE disinfecting process in the United States.
• 1.4 million mask capacity per week with UV process.
• A single mask can be sterilized and used up to 5 times.
• Sterilization facility is first-known, in-line UV PPE sterilizing operation in the United States designed to run 24/7.
• Savings of up to $2M per week
• 5-7 log reduction of surface pathogens, including COVID-19
Jaguar Mobile Disinfection Unit
A highly sophisticated commercial grade microorganism chemical-free sanitization unit. Designed to offer advanced controlled disinfection of surfaces within a confined space.
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY
Connect us to learn more about how to use Organic Light Disinfection with your products.
Call Us: (281) 750 – 9918 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Radiant Industrial Solutions